Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can I avoid getting a haircut?

I'm in the final months of my graduating year and am still being harassed by teachers about getting a haircut with threats of detentions and suspensions. Personally I think it's ridiculous and my hair isn't overly long, I also take especially good care of it.


Any tips or tricks to weasel my way outta this one?How can I avoid getting a haircut?
put in a low ponytail for the time being.. and don't smart off to your teachers. just try to stay under the radar.





hope i helped :)How can I avoid getting a haircut?
i dont think its fair that they are threating detention and suspension for your own appearance. but to avoid it maybe try a pony tail? or if its even to short for that just put lots of gel or mouse in it and brush it through. that way it wont be all out of place.





Hope i helped :)
Wear your hair up and also try to use lots of product to give it more volume, this could make it look shorter. Maybe just get a trim (not a drastic one) to get the teachers off your case for a while.
They can not suspend you for having long hair, that's ridiculous! What idiots. Tell them that you are going to turn them in for harassment!
You could try wearing it up so that it's not as noticeable.
Put your hair up in a ponytail.

No comments:

Post a Comment