Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can i get my awful haircut to grow back fast!?

My hairdresser went crazy and chopped off all my long hair. Everyone hates it, noone has even commented. I look terrible, how can i get it to grow back fast? I feel awful about myself, and I cant afford extentions. Help Please!?How can i get my awful haircut to grow back fast!?
a good diet will make your hair healthy, which includes shine, silkiness, softness, strength, and manageability.


vitamin e is good for the hair


it is moisturizing


and vitamin a


is good for the scalp


and healthy hair growth


protein makes ur hair grow faster than anything else because


hair is basically made of protein


so


eat eggs.. and dairy products


yogurt, milk, soymilk, and tofu are great examples


citrus fruits are also good for the hair.. and seaweed has a lot of vitamin a. vitamin a can be found in leafy veggies and carrots, especially. it is important to drink enough water to keep ur hair hydrated. 8-10 glasses is suggested for healthy hair growth. also, iron plays an important role in maintaining and growing healthy hair. iron brings oxygen to the hair, allowing it to breathe like us basically


(not the same way obviously)


and so if u dont take enough iron.. ur hair will be starved of oxygen and lose its shine, luster, etc.


b vitamins are also great for the hair. salmon, coldwater fish, and sardines are great fish that contain many of the vitamins hair needs.


i hope this information helped you!!How can i get my awful haircut to grow back fast!?
I think it looks nice
No magic pills, sorry. Patience is your most valuable tool. Don't perm or color your hair and treat it gently and eat healthy foods and exercise and get adequate rest, and you'll be doing the best you can for optimal growth.
Sounds like you are too hard on yourself, dont be .You can't force hair to grow back fast. It is nobody's business as to how you look anyway. If nobody has made a comment, then how do you know they hate it? You don't know that.





What I would suggest for you is to go to call the place you got your haircut at, ask for the manager, let the manager know that you don't like the haircut and they can fix it up.





OR maybe it is not a bad haircut, maybe you are just traumatized because you had long hair for so long and you are regretting having it cut off.
Message your hair with beer or liquor.Edible alcohol stimulate hair growth
Are you kidding me....you can afford extensions....my girlfriend gets them at ';Sally Beauty Supply'; for about $25 and then just bobby pins them in her hair or buys some glue...and it looks just like she spent $400 bucks...and the best thing is that it saves my pocketbook
ummm...keep on combing it after u finished taking a shower?i guess..
MANE AND TALE IS A CONDITIONER USED ON HORSES BUT IT IS COMPLEATLY SAFE FOR YOUR HAIR AND I KNOW CAUSE I USE IT 3 TIMES A WEEK. MANE AND TALE STEMULATES HAIR GROWTH AND IT CAN AND WILL GROW TWICE AS FAST AS NORMAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment