Friday, January 27, 2012

What haircut and color should I do to my hair?

I've basically have had the same haircut and style since high school. I want something different. Does anyone have any ideas? My hair is blonde, naturally wavy, and really thick. I really want some kind of change that isn't too hard to manageWhat haircut and color should I do to my hair?
red highlightsWhat haircut and color should I do to my hair?
i think you should keep your hair color the same, you seem really pretty w/ it maybe you could trim your hair 3 inches, and get side bangs, i hope this helps you!



if you have time can you answer mine!?

Thanks, good luck

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
well you could get pull it into a pony tail or side pony tail and rap hair around the rubberband, then get your bangs cut slanted and leave them out of the pony tail,kinda in your eyes.





if this is a good look for you please tell me

josiedepew@yahoo.com
make your hair into a layered style..with ur bangs as long up to ur ear and put some streak of your choice.. i recommend purple or black or brown

No comments:

Post a Comment