Friday, January 27, 2012

What haircut for my thick straight black hair with round face?

I really love bangs, but my hair is really thick, and my face is pretty round. I love those wispy airy haircuts that look so light, but it's so hard with my thick hair. What type of haircut should I get? Bangs or no bangs are fine.





Pictures would help!





thanks in advance!What haircut for my thick straight black hair with round face?
Let me see.....i would recommend the bangs grow....and just push them to the side ...........like the nicole richie bangs .......i think it would work for your face....... never know till you try it ........What haircut for my thick straight black hair with round face?
I think side sweep bangs will look good as you've got straight hair.Just try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment