Friday, January 27, 2012

What would be a really cute summer haircut?

I'm looking for a really cute summer haircut. But first, here are some facts that you need to know before giving me advice:

My hair is THICK and long. (Down to my chest) It is also wavy and brown. I am looking for a haircut that will keep me cool because I am going on a mission trip where it is hot. I've heard those side-swept bangs are really in right now but I'm not sure they'll look good on me. I'm also concerned that if I get them and don't like them, I can't take them back.

Do you think a layered, just-below-the-shoulders length would be cute? I need some more advice about these side bangs too.

Thanks!What would be a really cute summer haircut?
Try looking through these: http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth



Even if you don't want that kind of style there are some cute ones in there.What would be a really cute summer haircut?
i think u should try cutting it right at the top of the shoulders, but your hair might wavier cause its weighed down by all of the length so when you cut it, it goes bigger. try lookingat some of the Yahoo! avatar hairstyles, i got some haircuts from some of them
i would say long bangs from the front then long layers and you might want to get ur hair thinned bc since it's thick and wavy you hair my get puffy with a short hair style try looking for different hair styles that would match ur hair type online
well i used to have really thick hair and i got it thinned out and it feels so much lighter and less heavy so i would suggest thats what u does especially since your going somewhere where its hot and u should also get layers and 4 the side bangs they look good on anybody but i think your should tell the stylist that you want the side bangs to start at your chin so if u dont like them u can always just put them behind your ears and they'll grow back faster





hope this helped %26amp; good luck
side swept bangz
well side swept is out straight bangs are in but thats really for straight hair

curly i'de get it thined and layered
layered is fine, but on the mission trip, all you'll be wearing is a ponytail, especially if it's hot, so no sideswept bangs. it'll drive you crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment