Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I get a good reasonable haircut in Manhattan?

I just moved to lower East Harlem, and I'm looking for a good salon that isn't too expensive. I'm young, hip and white. Most of my neighborhood salons cater to black and hispanic people, and I don't know if they would do a great job on white peoples hair. I want to also keep the cost down, but don't want to sacrifice having a good style. I dont mind having to travel a little if it's a good salon with good prices.Where can I get a good reasonable haircut in Manhattan?
There's nothing like finding the perfect hair stylist and when you finally do, you hope nothing happens to them like they move, get ill or quit. Because it's not everyday you find a good one.





I don't live in New York anymore and the Salon I use to frequent is no longer there.





However, http://www.salonsinnewyork.com/Category/Hair/ is a wonderful website to find a salon near you. You may want to call a few and ask if they specialize in Caucasian hair.





I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment