Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I give myself a mohawk haircut?

Hey there. I would like to give myself a mohawk hair cut. Is there a way I can do this by myself? I have tried before when buzzing my hair off, but it never comes out straight and even. Any tips to get a mohawk?How do I give myself a mohawk haircut?
i gave myself a mohawk but im a girl so mine was long...


usually you use duct tape down the center and shave the rest..


theres a vid on youtube of it just type in mohawk.. :]How do I give myself a mohawk haircut?
i have a mohawk and i have never tried using duct tape, i always use a mirror but i will try it!

Report Abuse



I have about a 5 inch Mohawk and it is extremely annoying to put up everyday but still if you hair is long take it to one of those barber shops only women go to with the gay barbers thayll fix you up good other than that just go to one of those cheap *** 5 droller places and have them buz it all off

Report Abuse



have a friend do it for you! my friend gave me my mohawk its so much easier cuz they can see your head and make it straight and even.
Go have it cut by a pro-cosmetologyst. It will be worth it, after that, the up keep is easier to do yourself.
go the the hairdressers or get a friend to, it'll be funny
just shave the sides





ew.


but why would you want a mohawk?

No comments:

Post a Comment