Friday, January 27, 2012

How often should a guy get a haircut?

I like keeping it a relatively short length, you know like finger width when they cut it or whatever. I used to just not give a ****, have my hair be cleancut and all for a while and then it would get shaggy and nasty. So how often would you recommend getting a haircut for a guy?





And usually I go to a 'mens barbershop', its kind of spendy, like $40 with tip but I don't mind because the ladies there do a really good job. But if I'm gonna start getting a haircut more often, I can't be shelling out THAT much cash. So where's the best place to get a haircut, like a regular barbershop, a chain store (Supercuts, great clips)? My only issue is I need to be able to communicate to the person what I want, I used to go to supercuts or whatever and always get stuck with foreign girls that hardly know what I'm telling them.How often should a guy get a haircut?
you should get a haircut every three weeks.How often should a guy get a haircut?
Just shave it already.
Cut your hair every moth or two if your hair is so long then cut it. If you spend $40 than ask some one to cut it for you.
I would recomend you get a hair cut every two weeks whether you need it or not. I'm sure you can get a hair cut cheaper than $40.00 even with a nice tip. the town i live in all shops charge 8 to 10 dollars for a mans hair cut. I think you have been getting riped off.
i think that thats something you should decide or maybe you should grow you hair out. lol!
evertime it gets really long then just cut it the same way u had it!
Once a month. You don't have to pay $40 unless you have it styled. There are places were they charge you $13to$15 that's including a $3-$5 tip.
You're supposed to get in cut every 6 weeks... I'd say every 2 months if it doesn't start to look bad... I wouldn't reccomend Fantastic Sam's if you have one, I've been to 2 of them and gotten horrible cuts at both!
$ 40 with tip! I thought my barber was expensive. I favor a nice military style haircut, very short, and find that every 4-5 weeks suits me fine. I had to shop around regular barbers to find one who'll give a haircut vs a styling. I'd never go to a brand shop.
Haircuts about every 6 weeks or if you're going somewhere or have a date or something, get a cut earlier or for that occasion.





Haircuts shouldn't cost that much. Go to a barber, great clips, supercuts or wheverever. $15 - $20 is enough.'
twice a month and it should only cost max 15 for each cut..........
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment