Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I ask a hairdresser for a buisnessman haircut?

I just want a regular haircut, think of something like George Bush. How so I tell my hairdresser this without sounding stupid?How do I ask a hairdresser for a buisnessman haircut?
you ask for a ';business cut'; , just what you want...that's a standard style...not stupid at all...How do I ask a hairdresser for a buisnessman haircut?
Just go thru a magazine or google men haircut, see what you think is professional or businesslike. And print out or cut out that picture. And when you go to the hairstyles, just present that picture and tell him/her that, that's how you want you hair to resemble. This is the best way to give them a full idea of exactly what you want. And you don't have to hold your breathe waiting until ther done to see if that's what you wanted.
You should actually look for what you want in a magazine and then take it to a hairdresser. Not all hairdressers may have the same idea as you do for your hair, so it's better to give them a clear view of what you want. This way you will be satisfied with the results knowing that what you showed them was Exactly what you want.
I'm a hairdresser we like pictures, find one you like and show ur hairdresser it helps me all the time sometimes communication is not always there
Say you want a professional, office appropriate haircut. Something more on the conservative side.
just say that your looking to have a professional appearance

No comments:

Post a Comment