Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Should you tip for a complimentary haircut?

Hi, I'm planning on cutting my hair today.





I have a coupon for a complimentary shampoo, haircut, and styling. Although I don't have to pay for these services, do I or should I have to pay tips?





Thanks.Should you tip for a complimentary haircut?
I would give a pretty generous tip as long as you like the cut and style because you are getting everything else for free.Should you tip for a complimentary haircut?
yes you should


so long as you are pleased with the service received and the cut





do you use this salon normally? if you do then i definately would


but if you are going there for the freebie i would make sure of their rep first



Yes, you need to tip 15% - 20%





Check out this tipping guide.
Yes. Definitely. It is just as though you paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment