Monday, January 30, 2012

How long do you wait before getting a haircut?

I usually wait several months and am just good at combing it right to look like it's a lot shorter than it really is.How long do you wait before getting a haircut?
I wait as long as I can.How long do you wait before getting a haircut?
Depending on the cut (length, style, etc), it could be 4-8 weeks.





Several months, huh....well you're way better at faking it than I am. Of course, my hair has to look good all the time, because I'm famous and there's always those damn cameras popping off around me....
6-8 weeks.
okay you should NEVER wait more than six months, six weeks to 2 months a good period to get a hair cut.
Too Long!


I take my boys about every 6 weeks but for me it could be 6 months between cuts......Lots of pony tails!
5 weeks. I make appointments in advance.
i wait 6 weeks on the dot. man, thats a long time for me. my hair grows faaasst and i have really short hair. with short hair, you can feel it start to lose it's shape and texture after a few weeks. well, i can feel it at least.
6 weeks
experts say that you should get your hair trimmed either every month or every two months!
About a month, but it should probably be like three weeks -- I like it short
Getting a haircut for me is a big deal. I've never liked any of them so far! You should get a haircut when you don't feel comfortable with it. If you really don't like your hairstyle then you should try a new one. This is really up to you.





Lots of Love,


JC
6 to 8 weeks
when you start haveing split ends.
every five or six months.
If you want to look good, at least once a month.


I get mine done every two weeks. Just a trim, and neck hair. My beautician / barber is a good friend, she does hair for some Hollywood celebs. whatever you asked.
6 weeks
%26gt;Depends on how many pennies and nickels I can save up to pay for it. 'S OK though, I'm too ugly for it to matter much anyway.%26lt;
Same here. I get in trouble at school if its to long. So me and all the other guys comb it right.
Every 2 weeks, rain or shine.
6 weeks
Depends on how fast your hair grows, chemicals in certain shampoos and conditioners can make hair grow faster. If you are trying to make an impression or upkeep a professional image for a job or what not I would say about a month average. Otherwise every two months would be ok
3 weeks... my hair grows fast.
haha lol metoo


my last haircut was like 4 months ago


and i'm ready for a new one


but then again i don't want to...


i can't decide %26gt;.%26lt;
2 weeks max, i'm in the military.
no longer than a month

No comments:

Post a Comment