Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is the best medium-length haircut for an oval face and thin hair?

I have an oval face shape, and my hair is thin. I would like to get my haircut to a length somewhere between my chin and my shoulders. Does anyone have any ideas?



I have brown hair, bright blue eyes and pale skin.What is the best medium-length haircut for an oval face and thin hair?
i think you should get a shoulder lengthh layered haircut it sounds good for your face. good luck!! :)What is the best medium-length haircut for an oval face and thin hair?
layers, dont get it too short though. mine is short at the back gradually getting longer at the front n i cant wait to grow mine out



anyone wanna help with mine now?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
The Chinese/Japanese circle face cut. Part it in the middle and swoop each side to your chin, like parentheses around your face.
layers or bangs
Long bob w/ bangs. depending on your face shape/

No comments:

Post a Comment