Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What would be the most attractive haircut a guy could get if it is cut short as in to get a girl?

Like what would be the best short cut haircut to get a girl to like you? Any responses would be greatly appreciated. I have a modern caesar cut that I like but think I need some help from some girls here.What would be the most attractive haircut a guy could get if it is cut short as in to get a girl?
umm.

I like skater hair (: on white people.

but also asian hair too.

exampleeee: http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007

God thats cute :PWhat would be the most attractive haircut a guy could get if it is cut short as in to get a girl?
well for me, i love foehawks!

if you don't know what that is, its just pulling your hair up like a moehawk but

you don't gotta shave the sides off lol.
spikey hair like a blow out ! i love those!

No comments:

Post a Comment