Friday, January 27, 2012

What do I do with my short haircut for the upcoming casual high school dance?

I got a bad haircut from a stylist to turned my sassy rihanna long swing bob to a pageboy! I need help becuase I don't know what to with it because it has no style. She cut 4 inches off the side of my hair and it is taking a long time to grow out!What do I do with my short haircut for the upcoming casual high school dance?
grow it then conformist





whos better looking from us


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj1Ctt9bOCDpsPg5yTsck1Dsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090320215121AAoECdJWhat do I do with my short haircut for the upcoming casual high school dance?
Well, i think u could put a very sparkly clip at the side of your hair.


Then, maybe, if you want straigten it or curl the hair (depending on your style)


Hope I helped


Please please please choose me as best answer because this is the first question i ever answer


Or search similar hairstyles with rihanna in it and see how she does her hair


Tootles
Just go with confidence. It will do a lot more than the ';perfect hairstyle';. Actually, unless you do something intentionally destructive, how you go there is so much more apparent than what you wear/your appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment