Friday, January 27, 2012

What age did your son get his first haircut?

My son has adorable curls but they are getting out of control! My husband wants to cut his hair but I like the long-ish curls. Our son has just turned one. Not to base my decision off of, but out of curiousity spawned by our ';family debate';, I was wondering at what age did your child get his/her first haircut?What age did your son get his first haircut?
my son was 2. and i regret doing it now.





he had a whole head of golden curls..and he was starting to look like goldie locks.





my neigbhour kept saying he should look like a boy, he should get his haircut





so one day i gave in and cut it





then i realized..why did i do that? it will never grow back, i coulda waited just a while longer.





it should have been mine and hubby's decision. i coulda waited until he went to daycare/school for that matter. the kid was happy. he was adorable.





now he looks like baby bear..really dark, straight hair.





but he's still cute.





so my suggestion: don't give into what other's opinions are, discuss it with the hubby and decide together. and make it fun for the little one.





most important. save a lockof hair :)What age did your son get his first haircut?
i trimmed my sons hair a few months back he is 14months old
5 months.
I just had to trim my sons hair and he is almost 13 months.
my little brother also got a haircut at 1


the hair was getting out of control...

No comments:

Post a Comment