Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What type of feminine short style haircut would look the best on me?

I have been thinking of changing my hairstyle and getting a new trendy feminine hairstyle. I have thick slightly wavy brown hair that is still somewhat short now (I have had the same type of style for a long time and wanted to try something different). What do you think?What type of feminine short style haircut would look the best on me?
That's difficult to say, sight unseen, Jas ! Consult a hairdresser, perhaps a unisex stylist ! !What type of feminine short style haircut would look the best on me?
you need to put a picture of yourself up otherwise it is too hard to decipher which hairstyle would go best with your face. Maybe a bob cut or a pixie cut, depends on your preference and your face
ask your hairstylist for recommendation---it's your hair--and besides if you don't like it then just get it recut. go for cute.
If you are a guy like your avatar pic you should get a masculine short haircut.
ok no because if u are a boy then it would not look right hear the key word feminne??
unless ur a female then no feminine cut would look good on u


i'd say a nice bob (check out some old what not to wear shows to see what would look nice)

No comments:

Post a Comment