Friday, January 27, 2012

How do you deal with a bad haircut? How can I make my hair grow faster?

I got a bad haircut about a month and a half ago...


I haven't noticed my hair growing a bit and I really want it to grow.


Have you ever gotten a bad haircut? DxHow do you deal with a bad haircut? How can I make my hair grow faster?
Hmm, while you wait for it to grow, you can experiment at home. Try straightening it if it's wavy or curly, curling it if it's straight or wavy, or straightening it then waving it if it's curl or straight. If it's shorter, you can get extensions at a salon, most malls offer this. After you get the extensions, you might have to get your hair cut or styled to make it flow smoother, but all in the name of the game, eh? :]How do you deal with a bad haircut? How can I make my hair grow faster?
My hubby was on deployment back in '06. I was depressed and ended up chopping all my hair off. It was horrible. I really messed it up. It JUST NOW started to grow out and look okay, after going through a really awkward growing out phase. Then, I made the mistake of letting a friend cut it. SHE messed it up even worse. Needless to say, I just stuck to it, and just messed with hairspray and mousse to make something relatively decent. Hair bands are a lifesaver too!
i read the mssg above,


dont straighten your hair


heat kills hair. i kno wha im


talking about lol so yeah..


if your hairs long cut it better


try aplying hair oils and avoid heat


apply oil every day before the


day you shampoo, shampoo


after every 3 days [[shampooing


to much will kill your hair]]


the oil will make your hair


healthier thinker stronger and


nourish it to grow faster.


um fave fun with the teasing :D


%26amp;%26amp; yes my dad told me that


i was getting a trim, with is suposed


to be no more then an inch


my hair was up to my butt %26amp;%26amp;


he chopped it all off from my


shoulder.....i cried lyka babii
Nioxin Recharging Complex! I have always had long hair, and wanted a change, but wasn't sure how i would feel about it so before i even cut my hair i ordered these pills. I cut my hair and although i liked it i still wanted to grow it out fast. My hair has grown 4 inches since getting it cut which was the beginning of December, but of course results will vary! I got my pill on amazon.com, but you can get them at some salons too! I hope this helps!!
ive gotten one many times! just learn to deal with it for now, and maybe you could see hairstylist and they could re-arrange your look. learn to love it, and it will get better.





hope this helps!


-penny
Naturally your hair grows 1/2 inch every month...at most you can do is go get some shampoos that say they make your hair grow faster. But really all you can do now is wait
Yeah, I have. Use Horse Shampoo. It makes your hair grow very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment