Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where can I get a inexpensive haircut for a male in sydney?

I currently get a number 1 haircut every two weeks for $22 and as a student really cant afford it, and I have tried cutting my own hair but didn't turn out great.


Thanks in advance.Where can I get a inexpensive haircut for a male in sydney?
Ya it might be a problem cause we live in Canada..


Fly in Vietnam for a cheap haircut.... 2$ a cut..


lol


Hope I helped


xoxo


ElleWhere can I get a inexpensive haircut for a male in sydney?
i dunno but u shouldnt worry of the price if the guy is good then just do it .. btw im going to sydney soon for a school trip were just collecting money =D
I'd hate to know what the #2 haircut is lol





stevie wonder will do it for free





don't they have a cost cutters down there?

No comments:

Post a Comment