Monday, January 30, 2012

What can I do to fix a terrible haircut?

Picture Coconut Head from that old show Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. For the first day of school. This is what happened. What can I do to make it look better until it grows out?? No extensions and definitely not any shorter. Please help!What can I do to fix a terrible haircut?
Well, one time after nearly 10 years of no bangs, I decided to take the plunge and went to get bangs. The lady HACKED off my hair. I can't even describe how bad it was. A nightmare. Anyways, I just clipped them back with cute barrettes and such until I could slowly grow it out and slowly trim it to even everything out. Just try that. And you could always have a few hat days and bandana days.What can I do to fix a terrible haircut?
wow..I am sorry to hear that. The only thing I could think of are cute clips. They always look nice and they would draw some of the attention from your hair to the clips.
shave your head.
OMG! Thats TERRIBLE!!!!!!! uuuuuuhh idk but thats so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment