Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How does one correct a bad haircut by themselves?

I asked for angled with long layers. The angling on one side of my head is barely an angle its mostly straight. How do I correct this myself?How does one correct a bad haircut by themselves?
shave itHow does one correct a bad haircut by themselves?
You never correct it yourself!





You should go back to the cutter, and ask to have it fixed. If you don't want to have that cutter work on you again, then ask the manager to assign another cutter to do it. but you should always be satisfied with the work being done. The salon will usually attempt to fix anything they have done, since bad publicity spreads really fast... and they don't want that. But never do it yourself...you certainly won't make it any better.





Be sure you explained very clearly what you wanted. Take in pics, because words really are so unclear. I have no idea what angles in layered hair means, and I've seen a lot of different haircuts in my day!
Unless you really know what you're doing I wouldn't do it. You'll most likely just make it worse.





The same thing happened with me about a month ago. I like it cut at an angle but the girl who did it was inexperienced and she didn't angle it. Personally I'm just letting it grow out a bit before I go to someone who has more experience.
First off, don't go back to the barbershop or at least don't get that barber again.


Secondly, go get it corrected as best as it can. People mess up there hair trying to correct it themselves.
Do not try to correct this yourself.


If you've gotten this cut within the last week, most salons will allow you to have a 're-cut' for no charge. just call and find out the policy from your salon and explain to them your situation.


:)
that exact thing happened 2 me. i tried 2 angle my hair myself and it looks horrible. just grab ur reciept and go back. they should fix it free if it's not the way you like it!
try to correct it yourself, you'll end up making it worse
why would you its not worth messing up your hair go to a hair dresser
go bald
  • blue eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment