Friday, January 27, 2012

How much should I tip when my haircut will be free?

I'm donating my hair to Locks of Love so there will be no charge by the salon. I wont be getting it styled, only cutting 12'; off. What would be the proper tip?How much should I tip when my haircut will be free?
my daughters have done that too.......thank you so much for donating your hair so that others can benefit:) Base your tip on the amount that is normally charged for the cut......between $5 and $10 would do nicely:)How much should I tip when my haircut will be free?
5 -10 bucks should do it :-)
$10 dollars should do just fine, the hairstylist will have very little to do but cut your hair, but as a gesture of ';Good Faith'; which you have shown already by giving to this wondeful charity, why not extend that gesture to the stylist spending the time they could be using to profit from others! That would be a Really Class Act! (smart one too!) ....have a wonderful and fun day when you do this, walk away ';Head to the Sky'; You will see your reflection in the Heavens above!
15% of the salon's price for a haircut
I think for the most part you can give what you feel is right. If it was me I'd probably give what they charge for a regular hair cut or close to that. Even though you won't be getting it styled they are still cutting your hair. Just my opinion!
It depends on how good it looks in the end. Just like an .O.K. cut maybe three bucks. Great would be 5 buck wonderful. Tip ten :)
probaly 10 to 20 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment