Friday, January 27, 2012

What's the most ridiculous and funny Haircut I can give someone?

I won a bet with my friend and now I get to shave/cut his hair in any way I want. Hes got some pretty long black hair, about 4 inches, and it has to be epic.



What are your ideas?What's the most ridiculous and funny Haircut I can give someone?
Try this classic bob. Boys can wear this too,



http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollectionWhat's the most ridiculous and funny Haircut I can give someone?
Hahaha awesome, I have the best and most ridiculous hair cut you can possible give anyone. Shave his head like a cueball, BUT leave hear on the sides and the back. it looks funny as hell! He'll look like an old guy losing his hair.
Give him this idea I've had for a long time: A dual Mohawk! If you think he's too cool and could pull it off, give him a old man/balding haircut! Shave the front completely and leave the back short. Kudos to your friend if he goes through with it!
I am giving you pictures of some great haircuts you can choose from those, i thought the haircut having a donkey is most funny. You can find all those here http://www.koffii.com/SearchPhoto.aspx?s
shave his head but leave a patch of hair on the back in the shape of a penis....then you can call him dick head all the time.
A reverse Mohawk.

Shave a trench down the center of his head.
Reverse mohawk mullet
Shave the sides and give him a major mohawk Added effect? Shorten every second spike %26gt;_%26lt; ... It is a he right?
afro
mullet!!!!!!!
Give him a bowl head! :D
bald

No comments:

Post a Comment