Friday, January 27, 2012

What is considered reasonably priced for a haircut?

I want my hair layered. This place got good reviews and they said they were ';reasonably priced';. But when I called they wouldn't tell me a price range but said they needed to give me a consultation first. I have long hair and want it to be a medium length.





What do most girls consider a ';reasonable'; price for a haircut?What is considered reasonably priced for a haircut?
i spend $40 before taxes. I think its well worth the extra. my boyfriend goes to the cheapy places $18 and he is never happy. it just depends on you, and how much you are willing to spend to look great!





The salon not giving you a price would definately raise some flags to me. why not let people know your prices?!What is considered reasonably priced for a haircut?
My last hair cut --- Shampoo, cut and style was 35.00
30-40$
about 25-50 dollars
20 to 30 dollars is reasonable for a nice salon


and it is good to have a quality haircut.
Most places that cut hair add the codicil ';prices for long hair, upon request';. I would say though a reasonable price would be 20 dollars.
Great Clips for $12.00! They will do whatever you ask for only $12.00, plus only like $5.00 for a shampoo, so total including tip, $20.00.
$20-25
The normal place I go to too get my hair cut would cost me around $12.00-15.00.





The new place I'm going to try is only going to charge me $50.00 for highlights and a cut.
Depends on where you live. But, $45 is a good average for women, $20 for men.
ummm a reasonable pice is like $5-$10 i guess cuz i pay $8.50
i pay $150.00 for mine, but maybe like $25.00
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment