Monday, January 30, 2012

What kind of haircut is good for a round face?

I have a round face.....but I am kinda lanky (about 5'7'; and a little over 100 lbs) so long hair kinda makes me look lankier......my hair is also pretty thin and has to be straightened with a straightener to look presentable....any ideas for a good haircut?....right now my hair is shoulder length.What kind of haircut is good for a round face?
The best cuts for a round face is long layers, when i say long layers it doesent mean you have to have long hair i would suggest cutting your hair where it sits above the shoulder and keep layers in it . straight blunt bobs and super short hair ca make your face looks rather chubby ifi may say and even more round.. and its best not to have bangs but if you have to have bangs do a sweepy side bang..Another really cute style that works really good for round faces ( i would recomend you getting this cut) Is a cut like Julia styles in the Prince and me.. go rent and watch the movie and pay attention to the layers in her hair and the cut i think this will look very very good on how you describe yourself..also you said you have thin hair you may want to try some volumizng mousse called Big Sexy this stuff will work great on thin hair!! I hope i helped now go get that hair fixed!!What kind of haircut is good for a round face?
..roundcut....
bangs, I think bangs look nice on people with round faces.
You should face frame it and keep it about shoulder length. Get long layers and flatten your hair with a flat iron. I also have a round face and this is the style I have. I love it!
u should get a layer.
flattop
get layers but don't make it any shorter, cuz it'll make your face look more round.
never get a bob, or anything that curves around your face it only makes your face look even rounder trust me i have a round face...I would get lots and lots of layers and if you have a high forehead do some nice thin bangs !!! hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment