Friday, January 27, 2012

My haircut may be too short for me. How can I work the style and possibly make it longer?

I am not a girly girl, I love rock and love to be active a lot even though I amnot to into sports...I have been sterotyped as emo,punk,scene, and other pointless things but, with how short my hair is, I don't know how to work it. And I feel very angry with how short it is. Its just not me. My grandma keeps telling me protein will help,so will sun...But, I still just don't know.My haircut may be too short for me. How can I work the style and possibly make it longer?
If you want your hair to grow out faster, and be healthy, i suggest taking prenatal vitamins, because they help your hair and nails grow out healthy and fast. Another thing that helps that is using horse shampoo.


Also make sure about every two months get a trim to get your dead ends cut off. this will keep your hair long and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment