Friday, January 27, 2012

How often do you get a haircut? Do you wait until your next Haircut to trim your sides or neck?

Dont answer if you are bald.How often do you get a haircut? Do you wait until your next Haircut to trim your sides or neck?
In warmer weather sometimes will get a haircut every 10 days and in cooler weather I will get a hair cut and the ten days later get a trim around b=my beard and the back of my neck and 5 days later get a haircut and 10 days later a trim for the back of my neck and etc...





It works for me and might be good for you also..How often do you get a haircut? Do you wait until your next Haircut to trim your sides or neck?
I'm not a guy but my husband gets his cut once every 3-4 weeks. he doesn't do any trimming in between hair cuts. Hes military so he has to keep it pretty short.
Every 5 weeks. My barber does the sides and neck when I go. I usually make the appointment for next time when I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment