Friday, January 27, 2012

How can I style the longer Pob haircut differently?

I have a longer style pob in which the back is short and all my hair falls about an inch past my jaw line in the front. I love the look, but I'm starting to get bored. Is there any other way to style it than the regular Pob?





Thanks!How can I style the longer Pob haircut differently?
As the girl above said, curl it, it looks nice in small curls.





Or make a quiff, if you don't know what it is, check the link. Make it smaller though as the one in the pic is too big for a Pob style cutHow can I style the longer Pob haircut differently?
I curled mine(that was,until i grew it to my shoulders) and it looked great.


just make sure the curls are enough in the front.
try scrunching the back but leave the hair around your face straight

No comments:

Post a Comment