Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where can I get a inexpensive haircut for a male in sydney?

I currently get a number 1 haircut every two weeks for $22 and as a student really cant afford it, and I have tried cutting my own hair but didn't turn out great.


Thanks in advance.Where can I get a inexpensive haircut for a male in sydney?
Then you can get a student discount!





Just Cuts shops are all over, http://www.justcuts.com.au


Show your ID and get a discount. Its also cheaper to get a haircut on weekdays - Weekends it's a bit more expensive - yes they know how to squeeze that extra few dollars out.





or... buy yourself some clippers - $12 at The Warehouse and do it yourself. (just remember to oil them each time) You will get used to it doing it yourself (or get a fellow student to help you out) You really can't go wrong with a #1.


My man used to do his own with clippers, but now I do it LOL .. you know give him that 5 mins of pampering.Where can I get a inexpensive haircut for a male in sydney?
I bought my own clippers for about $15. I put on the shortest setting and use a mirror and cut my own. It dosn`t take any trouble and looks fine because it turns out all the same length. My clippers paid for themselves about two years ago and are still going strong. The more you cut your own hair the better you get. It is a little awkward at first because everything you do in the mirror is opposite to what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment