Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do you give yourself a haircut?

I am trying to compromise with the rising gas prices, and no longer want to spend money getting a haircut. How do I give myself a haircut? Can I use any type of scissors? How do you give yourself a haircut?
great moneysaving idea! a few things to keep in mind:





use a VERY SHARP scissors. the sharpest you can possibly find. otherwise it tends to pull and be uneven and not good looking at all. (I speak from personal experience here ;)





make absolutely sure you know A: what you want and B: how to get it, b4 you even go near a pair of scissors.


(try looking at wikihow or another how-to site for instructions on giving yourself a haircut. ';How to Cut your Hair in Layers'; was what I used the last two haircuts I gave myself and it worked well except it didn't take any length off at all, just aggressively layered it. Many sites also have instructions for bobs and trimming bangs.)





also, be sure to pick a hairstyle that is right for your facial type. many hairdos can be tweaked to fit different facial types, just be sure it will look good on you.





hope this helps and good luck!


How do you give yourself a haircut?
LOL.


I cut my hair all the time.


Just get it cut once, professionally, in a very easy style %26amp; when you feel the need, trim it.


I usually cut/trim mine about once a month or so.


=]
u can just trim...


haircut.... well i would still prefer getting it cut by professional



you hope reeeeeally hard...lol..jk...I'm not really sure sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment