Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where can I get a free haircut for donating my hair?

I have about 12 inches to donate and I know that some places will cut your hair for free, while others will only give you the tax form. Locks of Love doesn't list participating salons anymore.





I don't mind which organization I end up donating to. I would much rather just get the free cut, but any place that is set up for donating would be good. I know I can send it myself but I'd rather just let someone else do it.





Suggestions? I live in SoCal.Where can I get a free haircut for donating my hair?
Cost Cutters sometimes does that otherwise Great Clips does haircuts for free when you are donating it. My sister just donated her hair to Locks of Love.Where can I get a free haircut for donating my hair?
I wanted to donate my hair too and get a free cut, but I seem to find any in my area....but I dont think you guys will know because I live in Ontario, Canada

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment