Friday, January 27, 2012

How much would it cost for a haircut?

i'm planning on getting a hair cut with bangs and layers. I'm also planning on dyeing my bangs blonde, how much would that cost?How much would it cost for a haircut?
It depends on where you go.. A good haircut can cost anywhere from $8 to $300+. I get my hair cut at a place that only cuts hair (they don't style or blowdry) and I pay $13. My friends usually pay $50 to $75 to get their hair cut at salons.





Try this....If you see someone on the street with a haircut that you like, ask them where they got it cut. If you feel comfortable, ask them how much they paid. If you feel uncomfortable asking, ask them for the name of the salon and stylist instead. Then call the salon and ask them stylist how much they charge.





Hope this helps.How much would it cost for a haircut?
depending how long your hair is
Depends on where you go to get it cut. :3
Dont pay- do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment