Friday, January 27, 2012

How much do you pay for your haircut?

I paid $35 for my haircut. Excluding tax and tips.





I LOVE my new hair and i think it was worth every penny. How much do you usually pay for your haircut and do you think it's worth it?How much do you pay for your haircut?
20$ no cause i pay and the hair dresser messed up my hair sometimes but sometimes they do my hair awesome so its alrightHow much do you pay for your haircut?
I would say it depends on how much hair you have, usually for me (guy) it costs about 25$ w.o tip for a good haircut, most of my girlfriends tell me it costs about the same, maybe 30$ for theirs. A small trim at a random barber or salon obviously will most likely be cheap, at about 10-15$, but obviously your getting what you paid for.
for my cut, color, highlight, and blow dry plus tip 150 when its all said and done. but i love my stylist and always leave SOOO happy and have had a really hard time finding a good one i trust and like so i'm willing to pay extra for my happiness.
Up to 300 dollars.


Here's why. If I don't like my hair I get depressed.


and also my cell phone bill is 100 dollars a month. I can easily get the money by not making so much calls. drinking soda, buying too much makeup or clothes. My hair is number one. other things can wait
I paid ten bux...i used to get it cut for free but my barber moved to AZ...so now i have to go wit my other friend and i pay him ten bux.
$25 w/o tip.
30-60 dollars, it always depends on how I get my hair done (:
$20.
10 $
i pay 30 for my hair
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment