Monday, January 30, 2012

What can I do to fix a terrible haircut?

I have very very curly hair, and my hair is a disaster. My real problem is the bangs. They are thick and chunky and they don't frame my face well (I look like one of those grunge-people). Straightening it won't do anything, because they are still big and chunky, just straight. I can't get a different haircut either, because there is nobody around here who does curly hair. Are there any styles that I can do to help it?





Thank you so muchWhat can I do to fix a terrible haircut?
Your hair can make or break your look. I don't know how important your hair is to you but if it were me I would drive to the closest city and seek out a stylist. Aveda salons are great. I always interview a new stylist and then I decide if I want to hire her to do my hair. This is so so so important if you are really picky like me.What can I do to fix a terrible haircut?
I think ushould go to a website that shows pictures 4 curly hair
maybe you should consider getting it chemicaly straightened. http://www.publicbookshelf.com/public_html/The_Story_of_the_Greatest_Nations_and_the_Worlds_Famous_Events_Vol_1/fallanci_bce.html








heres some faq's about it and it sort of explains how the do it and what not. check it out








Hope i helped
tie ur hair or cut it short
whatever you do don't cut it i know you said not strighing it but strighen it and get the cateway clur jell and use that it will look alot beter...........best of luck
Shave it all off and start over. You might actually LIKE the look! And the freedom!
It's very difficult to answer your question w/o having pictures or anything to ';judge';. You may have to get it chemically ';relaxed'; or deep conditioned... Also, shop around I'm sure there's got to be someone that can ';tame your tresses';... For now I would try a hot oil treatment or leave in conditioner to help it ';behave'; Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment