Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Have you ever had the misfortune of receiving a truly horrible haircut?

Once, I got one where it looked like this chick had slapped a bowl on my head and shaved everything around it.Have you ever had the misfortune of receiving a truly horrible haircut?
dont even remind me....i looked like ....a mushroom..that idiot.....Have you ever had the misfortune of receiving a truly horrible haircut?
fortunately, no. i've had few that i'm not overly pleased with, but not sod bad that i couldn't leave the house or anything. no one else even noticed, i was just being picky, coz i'm just like that.
Yes. That's why I now wear a hat.
arrr once!
who hasnt
hmmm.....gives me an idea......thx
Yes...just before my wedding! That should have told me something was incredibly wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment