Saturday, February 11, 2012

How much should I tip a stylist if the haircut was free?

I received a card from a stylist for a complimentary haircut. After receiving the haircut how much should I tip the stylist being that the haircut was free? Should I tip the standard tip the stylist would get for that type of cut or should I tip more being that I did not pay for the cut to begin with??How much should I tip a stylist if the haircut was free?
give a really good oneHow much should I tip a stylist if the haircut was free?
You should give the standard tip, which would be based on the regular price of the service that you recieved. If you ever want this person to service you again make sure you tip! I am not a stylist but I work at a store that has a salon and when the stylists dont get tiped they are mad! I think the average tip is 20% and up depending how happy you are. On the other hand if you are not happy you should not tip and let them know that you are not satisfied and you want someone else to fix it. Make sure that if you have something in mind you clearly communicate this to the stylist and also if you are not happy. Most of the time you cannot go back and complain and expect to get it fixed for free. You would have to say something at the time of service. And dont think that you should be treated any different just because you had a coupon. There is a reason why you have the coupon and most of the time it is for marketing reasons to get people to come to that salon so you should be treated just like any regular paying customer.
First off let me start by saying I am glad I do not have any 10% tippers that come to my chair....Most people tip 20 % and I would tip as if had top pay for the hair cut, after all the complimentary card went out for you come to her chair to try her out
if the stylist did a really good job and the normal price was $20.00 then tip her $10.00 saying that she did a good job. If it was the same price except she did a bad job then tip her like $2.00 or something like that saying you appreciate it but it wasn't too good if that makes sense. hope this helps
You tip based on the cost of the cut and the quality of service. I always tip at least 20%, more if I get a cut and hilight. So if the cost would have been $45 and you really like the cut, I would give her $10.
I thintk you should tip a little higher since she gave it to you for free... just as a thanks and to say that you like the hair a lot! = )
my friend cuts my hair for free and i always tip her 拢10 you can complain at that
tip normally, depending on the cut
Personally I would tip higher, just because he/she gave you a free cut, kind of as a thanks.
throw yo mama at her
throw a pen at her
the standard 10% tip
Nothing if it was free why give her anything lol...well keep it for yourself for those extra high gas prices...
  • good eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment