Saturday, February 11, 2012

What type of haircut would be the most maneageble?

I have reall curly hair that goes past my shoulders. It's cut in layers but I've kinda grown them out by now. I live in a tropical climate and it gets frizzy really fast so I can hardly wear it down. What type of haircut would be good and easy to manage?



I straighten my heair about twice a week also [I don't want to straighten it any more than that]What type of haircut would be the most maneageble?
http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp161



http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll19/What type of haircut would be the most maneageble?
if i was you and you hardly have it down i would have it cut into a bob or something like a inverted bob.

i would not have long hair because there is no point in putting it up if you don't have it down. No Offense.

I have a friend which has really really curly hair and she has her hair in a short bob and it look really nice. its also easy to straighten and quick and easy to manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment