Saturday, February 11, 2012

What type of Haircut will look the best on me?

Okay I know I've probably asked this before but I need a new haircut for school. My face is oval shaped, but not quite long or small.I also have a pointy nose. I want swoop bangs with my hair at the base of my neck, but my friends aren't sure it'll look good. Links to pics would be awesome! Thanks.What type of Haircut will look the best on me?
something short with the bangs sounds cute


you could try something like this:





picture on the right:





http://www.mizposh.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/022a5978118900536330209.jpg





http://www.myhaircuts.com/1/paris-hilton-short-haircut.jpgWhat type of Haircut will look the best on me?
no please oh please oh please dont cut your hair it looks so pretty you should grow your hair down to your waist cause it would look very pretty so do that ok please dont cut your hair and please grow your hair down to your waist cause your would look very pretty so grow your hair down to your waist ok?
You are blessed with an oval shaped face. So ANYTHING you get will look good. the haircut you described sounds very cute

No comments:

Post a Comment