Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am getting a haircut tommorow. I am getting layers. Is it true lock of love wont exept layered hair?

I want to give my hair to Locks of Love. Is it true they won't exept hair that is layerd?I am getting a haircut tommorow. I am getting layers. Is it true lock of love wont exept layered hair?
ALL of the hair you donate has to be atleast 10 inches, so if you get it layered and part of it is like 9 inches and some of it is 11, it wont work





if you really want to donate to locks of love, tell them to put your hair in a ponytail and cut off 10 inches. with your remaining hair, layer and style as you please.I am getting a haircut tommorow. I am getting layers. Is it true lock of love wont exept layered hair?
well if you have very long hair right now, they will put it in a ponytail and chop it off bluntly. after they have the hair that they need for locks of love, they put it in a bag. after that you can have your hair styled however you want.
i believe you need about 12 to 13 inches in order to donate so they will tie it back snip then layer. i did this once but ended up getting 16 inches cut off just in case.
i donated my hair 2 locks of luv and i had a whole bunch of layers. they still let me! i dont think u will have a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment