Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What's a cute haircut for teens with round faces?

I'm a teen, Asian, thick black hair. :) My hair length is medium and i have side bangs on each side that's a little longer than my nose. I want to have a haircut that has swept bangs and at least as long as the bottom of my eye. I don't want to cut my hair too short, but what I'm really looking for is the bangs.What's a cute haircut for teens with round faces?
Well the most common hairstyle that does have side swept bangs meant for it is the bob. Shorter in the back but still long in the front, a great illusion haircut. Tends to look good on any sort of facial structure too. When getting your bangs cut though you should ask the hairdresser to ease your bangs into whatever sort of haircut you end up having, to make it look more natural. hope this helps :]What's a cute haircut for teens with round faces?
short like to the chin. It would be cute wit a little curl at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment