Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the wackiest haircut you have ever had?

have you ever had a patched hair cut, or something wackier? How did it happen?What is the wackiest haircut you have ever had?
when i was 5, i decided i didn't want my bangs anymore. so i went to the bathroom, and cut them all off. good times. :DWhat is the wackiest haircut you have ever had?
lmaoo i cut my bangs off lol and my mom and dad used to take me to a salon nd cut my hair 2 lik my nose lmaoo i looked like a boy :( bad times lmaooooo never gunna have that again....and i went thru hair colors [black, red, bright red, green, orange, yellow, and i have purple upstairs lmaooo] right now my hair is black and in the lower prt of my hair is blond :)
When I was five, I wanted spiked hair like the boys in my class. The hairstylist, thinking this was a bad idea because I am a girl, decided to ';feminize'; it by leaving bangs longer than the spiked part and leaving the whole backside of it long... Awesome.
for me, its not so much the haircut but the color that has made my hair 'wacky'. iv went through all the colours from silver,blue,pink(aviator)purple,bright red,orange. then all the 'normal' colours like black,brown now im finally back to blonde. i dont regret one colour.
i had half my head shaved the other had long back length hair. I was a 8 yr old girl. i want my hair to be curly so i took a round brush and rolled it in my hair. No one could get it out so they shaved it off.
when i was little i choped only one side of my hair off. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment