Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What kind of a haircut should I get?

I am 16 and have shoulder length hair cut in steps right now but I would like to for something new as I am damn bored with steps.I have a heart shaped face.Please tell me some latest that'll suit me and can be offered by inexpensive hairdressers in indore.What kind of a haircut should I get?
laser is nice and it will look good on you or

you can have your like

Ashley Tisdale

watch her hair style at

http://www.prohaircut.com/haircut_style.

it might be good for summers

i love her style

well its your choiceWhat kind of a haircut should I get?
hey..even I am 16 so if you like I can suggest u some hair cuts..you can try out layer cut or feather cut..you can look good..anyways it is your hair so I am not forcing you to try it out...
try laser and as u have a heart shaped face, even a bob cut with the ends of ur hair curved inwards will luk gr8

No comments:

Post a Comment