Sunday, February 12, 2012

I keep shedding hair in my husband's food. What haircut should I get so I can wear a hair net?

I have long hair that my husband keeps finding in his food. It grosses him out. I have to wear my hair in a pony tail on top and a bun on the back to make sure I don't shed, but he still is the unlucky one to find a hair. I need to cut it so I can wear a hair net around the house. Besides shaving my head, what would be the best style to wear it in. I've had long hair for so long I'm afraid of being short again, but I'm also tired of the ruined meals. Please give good suggestions, and if you know a site, please let me know.I keep shedding hair in my husband's food. What haircut should I get so I can wear a hair net?
Your poor husband...;) Make him pick them out and be happy about it! :D





I would say that you don't have to cut it shorter, just make sure you wash it frequently. If you already do...


Either eat more kerotine or go ahead with the haircut.I keep shedding hair in my husband's food. What haircut should I get so I can wear a hair net?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss


http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment