Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is it OK to do hair color immediately after a haircut?

It would be my first time to color my hair.


Which is better for the hair?


Hair color before the haircut, or after the haircut?


I will have the haircut done at a hair salon


but I'm doing the hair color myself as I bought this


ammonia-free and resorcinol-free permanent hair colorant


with active vegetable ingredients.


Hope I get a lot of responses today


because today is my only free time to do it.


Thanks!Is it OK to do hair color immediately after a haircut?
i would probably dye it before,


so the hair dresser can cut off any damage or split ends that may have arose from dying.


or you may want to dye it after so there is less hair (because it was cut) to dye and more coverage for the rest of your hair.


although is suppose it doesnt really matter.


i have dyed my hair the day before a hair cut, and have also dyed it about a month after one at times.Is it OK to do hair color immediately after a haircut?
before. the couloring agents r really harsh so if u do it after u coulor then the drying stuff will get into the newly chopped hair and give u split ends
I used to dye my hair a lot and I would always get it cut after the colour
If its your first time, then its best to colour first.
It is best to colour the hair FIRST, then have it cut! Goodluck!
Yes it's fine...Not like your hair is going to fall out or anything.
id do it before

No comments:

Post a Comment