Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Why do i take so long to make decisions regarding my haircut?

I have rather long locks for a male, and was considering a chop. I scour through the internet for ideas, and it takes forever.


Do you find, that after having longer hair for a long it while becomes an almost a religious/spiritual part of yourself?


Or should i just declare hell to these strands of keratin?Why do i take so long to make decisions regarding my haircut?
Hair is one of those things that really defines how a person looks, which is why we tend to be so sensitive about it. Have you ever seen a woman burst into tears after taking off 5 inches of hair? That's why. You pretty much just have to pick something that you think will look good, go to a decent hairdresser who will tell you if it won't, and just get it done. I am always stressed before getting my hair cut and I feel fine as soon as I see it. It's just that instinct to avoid change.Why do i take so long to make decisions regarding my haircut?
its just what you are used to. as humas we dont really like drastic changes and if you take pride in you hair, like anything , it can be hard to change.
That is one one the first things people notice is your hair. If it is too long, too short, not washed, frizzy, too much gray, straight or curly. So go ahead and take as long as you want to decide.
i decided to do something to make my self esteem plummet i cut off all my hair...im a girl...take as long as you wanna take
There is nothing religious nor spiritual in having long hair
no = not really. but hair is important it makes or breaks you thats probs why. a persons hair is their crwoning glory

No comments:

Post a Comment