Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is a good haircut for a round face?

I want to get a new cute%26amp;cool haircut. My face is round and i have a lot of hair. Right now the front sides of my hair are layered.What is a good haircut for a round face?
a round face needs fullness and height on top and under ears rather than all aruond face :side banges a cute bump im sure youve seen some before and about shoelder length curled under it would be soo cuteWhat is a good haircut for a round face?
typically the goal is to get as close to the illusion of an oval face. So if that being the goal you should have tight sides and height on top. But I am a little confused since you say the front and sides are layered I am assuming that the back is not and that sounds like it would look like a mullet. Try to find one of those salons that can download your face and put a few styles onto it to see what you feel the most comfortable with. But I still say fullness on top and tight sides would look the best
I guess you could layer and get side bangs it'll look awesome... or those cuts I forgot the name but it stars shorter at the back and longer at the front they're really cute.
i was born with probably the most-round face of all time. I got a haircut very similar to my avatar. I dyed my hair red, then I got a VERY layered bob that is just off of my shoulders, I straighten it so , all of the layers are visible. I got side swept bangs. This doesn't make my face look as round.


Go to http://sheknows.com/about/look/2280.htm to see if your face really is round, and if it really isnt it will have the perfect hairstyle for any shape.


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment