Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is a good haircut to have while I am trying to grow my hair out?

i already have light side bangs, should i make them thicker or grow them out. i want something that will look great while i am trying to grow out my hair.What is a good haircut to have while I am trying to grow my hair out?
First let me tell you that cutting your hair doesn't make it grow since hair grows from the roots. Cutting your hair makes it shorter, period. If you have split ends and need it, there is no way around it, but don't get healthy hair cut just because you think it will grow faster. It won't.





Now, how to cut it while it is growning out depends on your definition of growing out.


If you eventually want it all one length, get a very short bob, if your facial features agree with that. This will get it mostly one length, and the bangs will almost be caught up with the rest already.





If you eventually want long hair with layers, get the sides angled up to meet the ends of your bangs. This will frame your face or if you prefer, you can style it away from the face for a 'Charlie's Angels' look. Again, in this way you won't really have bangs anymore. As your hair gets longer, they just blend in to become your shortest layer.





Hope this helped you!What is a good haircut to have while I am trying to grow my hair out?
ooh i had this too. i got LONG layers on my hair, i too was trying to grow it out some, but it REALLY needed to be trimmed, i had lots of split ends. but i also wanted my hair to look long...long layers should do it. i like the side bangs though, i have them too...
layers are always best to even it out while growing it long. Ask your hair dresser what would look best with your facial structure.
Um.





See. You already messin up...





You should always trim your dead ends of your hair that'll make your hair grow. Keep it healthy. Take Vitamins. Was your hair once a week.





For more information hit me back...





kay bye!!!!!
Go with what you think will be the next in thing. Not only will you have fun doing it but you will think of yourself as a trend setter and hey baby if you think you look good then others will too. Be brave and take a chance, hair can always grow back and you will discover something new about yourself. Guys like a girl that is willing to experiment a little without fear of missing the fashion mark you may be setting a new one.
well idk what u really look like so...go w/ the hair style that looks good on most girls...layers...it will look in style and u can let it your hair grow out
Man I feel for you.





I just grew my hair out from about an inch to past my shoulders. Boy did it take FOREVER.


What I did was pick out about 10 different styles from magazines. Then I would put them in order by the length of hair. Then I would simply do what it took to get it to that length, meaning like trim the neckline, sideburnes, keep the back and sides short...blah, blah, blah. It was actually kinda fun.


Because I made it a point to pick some styles that i never would've had the balls to do before. And I found out that there are some really great styles you never would've pictured on yourself, looking smoking hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment