Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Whats the best short haircut to get for someone with thick wavy hair and bangs?

I'm getting my hair cut tonight and I want it short and cute/spunky. My hair is thick and wavy/curly, and I have bangs that I would like to keep. Suggestions?Whats the best short haircut to get for someone with thick wavy hair and bangs?
Unfortunately, those of us with thick, wavy hair have a hard time pulling off shorter hairstyles. If you cut your hair too short, it will just get even more wavy and thick. Whereas, if you let it grow out, it will appear straighter. Ask a professional hairstylist what kind of styles work best with thick, wavy hair. I dry my hair with a round brush and straighten it everyday. Over time, this has trained my hair to be straighter and much more cooperative.



The best thing to do is talk to your stylist.

Not everyone can pull over every hairstyle, it all depends on the type of hair you have.Whats the best short haircut to get for someone with thick wavy hair and bangs?
keep it long or at least shoulders length.
I would get a razor cut, its going to thin your hair out and also give you that spunky look you want, I would also suggest using good ceramic hair straigtener and maybe a little texturizing spray to keep it smooth and flat. Good luck:)
do it like bloodrayne!

super hot
short just isnt really that cool if its thick to begin with, seriously try and keep it long as possible.



maybe cut some from underneath to lighten it up a bit and try and straighten a little but long hair just loooks better
Ask your hairdresser, also most places have books with styles you can look at. Pick a few styles and ask your hairdresser what the best style would be for your hair.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf



My hair is wavy, thick as well. I straighten it each morning to get it straight. Looks much better and doesn't take long... What you can do is cut the back short and spike it out and have the front long and cut up diagonal to meet up with the length in the back...really hard to explain..sorry. Thats what I had and this is a picture of me growing it out about a year ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment