Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is that tickle that you get when you get a haircut?

I have noticed that whenever I have gotten my haircut (always) that whenever the clippers move along the back of my neck, it responds in my lower back and sort of tickles. Has anyone else experienced this? If you have, what could it be?What is that tickle that you get when you get a haircut?
haha.


its the excess hair falling down your backWhat is that tickle that you get when you get a haircut?
Interesting; I get something similar to this because of a weak spot on my head. When the upper part of the back of my head (towards the left) is stroked gently, I get chills in my neck but also, it tends to make the lower left side of my back respond as well. It feels as if someone is stringing their finger down that spot on my back.





I'm really not sure what it is, but I'm just going to guess that it's the way certain nerves are connected. (personally I think it's quite a pleasant feeling :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment