Saturday, February 11, 2012

I got a 6 month old baby boy. When can I start giving my baby a haircut?

My baby boy is now 6 months old. Can I give him a haircut. What are the foods I can start feeding him.I got a 6 month old baby boy. When can I start giving my baby a haircut?
two questions here. You can cut his hair whenever you like. But most agree that you should not try to add foods until at least 6 months old. And then add one cereal at a time, starting with rice, then oatmeal, then, wheat, then corn. Then veggies, and last fruits and meats. With one week between each addition. Helps to prevent allergies.I got a 6 month old baby boy. When can I start giving my baby a haircut?
well ive heard(and i know)that if u shave a young childs head his/her hair will be healthy...but ive only seen that work on a girl...but it should be the same for boys(by healthy i mean no loss of hair....ive been having hair loss since 12--but i had long hair so it wasnt noticable)





about the food--doctors say u shud give babys soft food like milk,bread,banana and stuff til a baby is half a year...i dunno what u feed after 6 months but u probly move up a step to,a bit more harder food such as..rice and stuff.....i dunno im not so sure about that..








Hope that helps.





**__R.J__**
they recomend cereal for vitamin B ,I have no idea what vitamin b does for people ........


I started my son on 1st vggies at 3 mths old ......


my son is not getting his hair cut until 1 year old probably ....
You can cut his hair whenever you want if you trust yourself or someone else around his head with scissors. Hair's dead after it leaves your follicle so so no worries there. About foods, I don't know, shouldn't you have a doctor to tell you those things? Sorry
My son was 6 months old for his first haircut because his hair grew so fast everyone was telling me how beautiful my daughter was. His hair still grows fast and he still gets frequent haircuts. If you think he needs a trim, nothing's wrong with that. As for foods, ask your pediatrician. Be sure to keep 5-7 days between each new food to watch for allergies. If you introduce too many new things at one time and he has a reaction, you may not know what food did it.
huh.. so soon haircut??


well in our tradition


a hair cut is given to a boy whn he turns 3


..


not before that
when he has a hair
Well you can traumatize your baby with electric barber clippers at that age. Mild dissassociative schizophrenic personality should result by a year old if your consistent. This is the key step in most Republican Party leaders and how they are bred to be our National Key Political Players.
i think you should give your son a hair cut when he needs it. I used to cut my sons hair while he was in the bath tub because he was sitting still playing in the water. and it is contained.
Honey, I will be quite honest with you!


There is no doctor that can tell you when you you need to start feeding your baby what! EVERY baby is different and it is ALWAYS what works best for you and your child. No two will be the same through-out life, I promise.


My son is 4 months old and is eating cereal and peas and carrots.....I started him on infant vitamin drops and children's DHA liquid.


There is no set time or age when anything is suppose to start. Not eating foods or milestones, they are different for each baby.


One baby may not need solids or cereal, while the next baby at the same age does.


When your boy starts downing his bottles and you cannot keep him full on formula alone, is when it is time, that is how YOU will know. If YOU think he needs a hair-cut, give the boy a hair-cut.





I have learned my lesson by having my boy, yes ma'am I have. While I was pregnant, I did all of the research I could possibly do and I knew/know everything they say about babies and when to and when not to, and the don't do's and the do this and do that at this time and don't do that until this time......I tried it...It does not work! He didn't follow the books, and what doctors say they should ALL do! They are babies, with differences in each of them, they will not all grow the same, like the same things, do the same things at the same time.


When you see fit, I would just bet my money, it is right!


A mother always knows! Just trust yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment