Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How much is your haircut...and how often do you go to a salon?

If you have kids, how much is their haircuts, and is there a price difference for boys and girsl?


Does your salon charge more for women's haircuts than for men's? Thanks ahead for your response!


PS. What region of the country do you live?How much is your haircut...and how often do you go to a salon?
Hi! I hate to admit this, but I have my husband cut my hair. I live in the southeast region of the U.S. Haircuts for women start at around $40 bucks a piece and up in a private salon (versus a WalMart cut). My hair grows so quickly, I would spend all my beauty cash on hair dye and cuts! LOL! My husband is able to get his haircut for about $10...I've often wondered about men vs. women haircut prices...My husband usually gets more cut off and the style requires more precision, yet I get charged more!?! I get a salon haircut about 2 or 3 times a year, then let my husband cut my split ends. He almost cries everytime I ask him to do this!How much is your haircut...and how often do you go to a salon?
i live in london. im a hairdresser and charge 26 pounds around 50 dollars for a mans cut and 35 pounds around 70 dollars for a ladies cut. children 18 pounds in dollars thats about 30 dollars.

Report Abuse



Pamela C ,





You are not going to believe me on this but , i pay only two





dollars , i go to Salon once a month , and i pay just 2 dollars





including the tips too i swear , i live in Egypt , where





One Dollar = Five Egyptian Pounds ,





Its Heaven here for prices right !!!





Good Luck come and visit Sharm El Sheikh
65 dollars every 6 weeks
I live across the bridge from Washington, DC. Prices are not that awful here, except for real estate, which is still going up.





I quit paying money to the greedy, blood-sucking barbers. I got a machine at the drugstore and now I give myself a crewcut whenever I need one. The secret is to go slowly. If you go too fast it won't do much cutting. When I finish cutting all my brown hair off, all I have left is this short white stuff. I put brown beard and mustache color on it. I always have a clean shave except on top of my head. Your hair has to be dry when you put the stuff on, or nothing will happen. After about five minutes, you wash it off.





When I was about 26, I was in a theater where they were getting ready to put on a play. One of the actors sprayed some stuff on his hair to make it white. I saw him age 20 years in 10 seconds. I never forgot that.
I dont have kids but I go to my stylist (im going Thursday) every year when I get a new hairstyle and every month to get it trimmed. I pay ALOT (well my mom) to get my hair like completely styled.





**EDIT** I live in New York by the way!
i live in india...i go 2 a l'oreal salon and prefer the same stylist for 6 yrs now...i pay approximately 500 rupees...that is 12 or 13 dollars...reasonable compared to the price standards in other countries like the US..The service is great..my stylist was trained at l'oreal and toni and guy..


ive noticed that men are charged a lil less for their haircuts..my brother pays a lot less than i do..n for kids its reasonable too...but there are many fancy salons for kids these days..n it can be pricey too..
I'm actually going to the salon in a few minutes to get a haircut, I'll come back %26amp; edit :)





//


EDIT!


Okay I just got my haircut.


My haircut was around 25 dollars or so with tax.


Yes there is a price difference, men's haircuts are less costly then women's haircuts but that makes sense, since men have shorter hair.





I'm from Canada
I live in Dallas, TX. The last time I got my haircut it was $15, but the next time I get it cut it will be about $50 at least. Never pay for a haircut under $50 the chances of it being good are slim to none, dear.
I pay $60 for my haircut which includes the blowout and that is why I dont go often. But when she cuts my hair, it is totally sexy. I am sure men are cheaper, but I never see any there. I am in the North Jersey area.
I pay anywhere from $9.00-$11.00 for my haircut. I don't go to a salon I just go to a barber shop. I get a haircut once a month. I live in Nebraska.
New England, $26.00 for a wash, cut and blowdry, $20.00 for a child, plus $5.00 tip, every six weeks.
i usually go to a salon and i spend 65 to 75 on haircut depending on how i want it..
I splurge and get the best in the business - A guy at Regis who is very expensive but absolutely delivers. His haircuts are 70.00 each
I live on the East Coast...I pay $25 for my hair cut if I'm not coloring it. I go every 4-6 weeks...I think it is worth it though! Last time I went I cut off 12 inches and sent it to Locks of Love.
I live in Texas am a 30 year old male and me and my son both get our Hair cut at a place called 4.99$ Hair. It's run by two Vietnamese ladies and they do charge more for females but I wouldn't get my girls hair cut their because it's true you get what you pay for. I get it done every other Thursday. I get it cut 1';on the sides and back and scissor cut on top.
I live in Georgia. I get my hair trimmed every 6 weeks, I pay 13 dollars (not including tip).


10 dollars for kids 10 and under. Men and women are the same price.
I trim it here and there. She's too young to care about what's on her head right now. She always looks cute though. I'm in Los Angeles, CA. Women's hair cuts are usually 10 to 15% more then men's here (that's without the additional services) tipping is optional and dependent on cut.
  • lip plumper
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment